We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Who has played it and beat it? I rented it recently and I've beat the game. I have to say the final boss was really good and made me think of a final boss. The music was fantastic. So what do you guys think of it?

2The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton
I'm looking for the Compass right now.

View user profile

3The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:46 am

Oh, I'm thinking that's the last level in the Spirit Tower; that took me forever to figure out.

4The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:55 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton
I know it's that last part of the tower. On one of the floors you have to get the attention of an eye to make a Warp Phantom to appear. I have to switch to him, but every time I keep getting hit by the Warp or the Phantom in the lava. Any help?

View user profile

5The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Spoiler:
First, if there's a safe zone next to that area; you should go there. If not then I would just say you have to be very fast; mainly it would just be skill more than actually solving something. I can't think of anything else to help you.
I hope this helps you out at least a little. Smile

6The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri
I'm having a ton of trouble with my save file right now. Most heinous situtation I am in.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum