The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question: Something about posting.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question: Something about posting. Empty Question: Something about posting. Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I'm not for sure if it's just one topic, but whenever I try to post something, it says I've posted, but it never shows up. And somebody gave me a negative vote which they should be smart enough to know I'm not trying to do that, but whatever. So yeah, I'm trying to figure this out.

edit: I've posted and it has words, but on the Where would you live in Termina it never shows.

edit: Ok, so it's working just I can't do anything with that post that has no words in that thread so I need someone to delete it for me. I'm going to lock this now.

2Question: Something about posting. Empty Re: Question: Something about posting. Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Hey, that little line red line there, haha, i added that. I didnt know what it was so I was seeing what it did, sorry.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum