The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did you guys do today?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did you guys do today? Empty What did you guys do today? Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Ima go back and play some TP, and be back later. So i pose this question to you:
What did you guys (or gals) do today?

As for me, I woke up, had some Speical K, installed a new case fan and heatsink in my computer, ate macarnoi grill for dinner, and TP for most of the day.

2What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

An interesting topic...
Well. I got up. Went to a boring, repetitive, orientation thing. Went home. Played tennis for two hours. Went to a friends house. Now I'm home, surfing the net. Might play some Okami later. Dunno.

3What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I went to a neighborhood picnick haha

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

4What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

^ That sounds fun, but wasn't it hot outside? I'm going to a party tomorrow :]

5What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

No not really. But it was okay, they had some nice dessert

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

6What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

As I layed back in the chair, the Doctor tells me to clench my fist. Clenching as hard I can, digging my nails into the palm of my hand, he says let go.
Clipping something on my finger, and sticking somethign in my nose, they say "breath, slow and deep" I do just that.

My glasses are off and all i see is a blurry drip drip of the IV tube next to me.
Next thing darkness. Then a dream:
"Sitting within my mouth, i see a big wrench and a scaper come in. it starts prodding something, and the wrench yanks it out..."
Waking up, I start mumbiling. They walk me out into the back room, ask me how I feel. My legs are weak and my mouth is full with gause. I muble something like "ahuimehok..." A drip of saliva falls gracefully on my pants. After five minutes, the man next to me says, "lets go." A lady comes in and grabs my arm to keep me steady, and she puts me in the car. The towl around my head fells off, so she reties it.

So, yeah. That was my day. Had my wizdom teeth extracted. Al four of them x(

7What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Ehhhhh. Gross. My cousin got her's pulled, all four, not too long ago. Haha, she looked like a puffer fish.

8What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Suprisingly most of the pain has subsided by now, and I'm not lookin' that puffy.

9What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Phoenix wrote:As I layed back in the chair, the Doctor tells me to clench my fist. Clenching as hard I can, digging my nails into the palm of my hand, he says let go.
Clipping something on my finger, and sticking somethign in my nose, they say "breath, slow and deep" I do just that.

My glasses are off and all i see is a blurry drip drip of the IV tube next to me.
Next thing darkness. Then a dream:
"Sitting within my mouth, i see a big wrench and a scaper come in. it starts prodding something, and the wrench yanks it out..."
Waking up, I start mumbiling. They walk me out into the back room, ask me how I feel. My legs are weak and my mouth is full with gause. I muble something like "ahuimehok..." A drip of saliva falls gracefully on my pants. After five minutes, the man next to me says, "lets go." A lady comes in and grabs my arm to keep me steady, and she puts me in the car. The towl around my head fells off, so she reties it.

So, yeah. That was my day. Had my wizdom teeth extracted. Al four of them x(

I had mine extracted back in February. Your description of the post-pulling-the-teeth/waking up are identical to my experience. I looked like a chipmunk. Have fun with your new diet. Razz

10What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 am

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Fucking new diet. I tryed pankakes and eggs this morning....BIG MISTAKE T_T

11What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yikes doesn't sound like fun :/

12What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

No :'(

Its not. But the meds work like a charm. Even got me high twice today.

13What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haha nice. Sounds pretty good. Wish my meds were like that >.>

14What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

i got no rest last night, so about 9 my meds started realy kicken' in and i saw coors and Shizzy....then i wnet to bed and my phone rang. it sounded likea clock tower and I picked up and the girl sounded like she was right next to me and like i felt a very strong love tword eveyone i was texting.

It was funny

15What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haha. That's amazing.

16What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Yeah. it also happend while watching watchmen.

Trippy stuff.

17What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Oh I bet that was great. I heard watching Monster House while "not completely there" was pretty intense.

18What did you guys do today? Empty Re: What did you guys do today? Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

mmm yes i can imagine.
I know next time i take the meds though, i'm poppin in some Rush

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum