The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ian (EggsOCD's character)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ian (EggsOCD's character) Empty Ian (EggsOCD's character) Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 am

EggsOCD

EggsOCD
Cucco
Cucco

Name: Ian

Race: Whichever one is Kokiri

Sex: Male

Hair: As long as it hits the lower back. It is the color of dark dark black

Eyes: Normal shape, white eyes

Weight: 95 punds

Height: 5' 6"

Weapon: a short sword.

Skills/ Magic: Dins fire for spells and has martial arts skills with high agility

Appearance: Long black hair. White eyes. Pale white skin, green tunic with black boots and gloves.

Personality: Quiet and serious, he barely talks at all.

Biography: Ian is an orphaned kid who is always teased by people. Since he has no friends, he normaly stays inside and draws pictures of Hyrule and it's castle. Sometimes he draws the Zora's domain. He draws Zoran women, sometimes men, but since he's straight (see the humor there?) he normally draws Zoran girls. If he draws Hyrule castle, he draws the guards and everything. He just see's the castle, he can't help it.

If Ian had to guess, he had somewhat of future sight. He couldn't help seeing all of these things, he sometimes draws things that will happen, like him getting sick on the next day, or him throwing a bottle of health potion out of the window.

Finally, Ian usually stays in his home, because nobody likes him as usual, but he likes the darkness because he is sensitive tot he sun. He has great skill with the sword. Now he had to get out, and find somebody to be his friend, but first he has to finnish his drawing. (AND GET APPROVED!)

THANK YOU!

http://inamorta.webs.com

2Ian (EggsOCD's character) Empty Re: Ian (EggsOCD's character) Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

Okay, I want you to review my character as a little refresher, and you tell me what you could improve on this, mmkay?

3Ian (EggsOCD's character) Empty Re: Ian (EggsOCD's character) Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

You have to add a little more stuff to all of it, and then I'll take another look at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum