The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Rules of RPG School

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Rules of RPG School Empty Official Rules of RPG School Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

If you would like to learn about how to RP, post a thread saying what you want to learn. Post every question/concern you can think of. Haagar212 or Izabell Skye will help, and teach you.
Example.

Thread Title: What I want to learn about RPG's
Body: Hey, Im new to RPing and I need to know the basics. I need to know how to aRP, what a character is, and what we really do... it would be great if you could reply fast Smile

Then Haagar212 will reply telling you how it works, answering questions, etc.

All forum rules apply. No spamming/Trolling/ or flaming. Breaking these rules will cause a warning or Temporary ban.

Last edited by DaltonR6 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

And I might add in some questions of my own for you. And I can't help you unless you have a character. And, if someone read's this who knows alot about RP's, make a thread showing what you bring to the table an I'll approve or disapprove. We need more teacher because there is going to be alot more people online when we get this place advertised.

3Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

I'm confused about whether I'm helping teach people, because I know a bit, myself, but, I can tell everyone, one of the things that may help you THE MOST! If you can take the time to watch other people role play, you can see what form of role playing you like the most. (Because, there are many different kinds and styles.) you can make mental notes of what they do and what kind of descriptions are needed.

If you don't describe things or have your character do something specific, you give the other person nothing to respond to, this makes the role play vague and unsatisfying.

4Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:09 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

You want to teach? Ill put you in as a teacher

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

5Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

Alright then, Thanks!

6Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

Approvedgo teach some people

7Official Rules of RPG School Empty Re: Official Rules of RPG School Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

Also, either Isabell or I will give you assignments, so don't complain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum