The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you hope to see?

+4
Lurker
Dark Link
Twilight7896
DaltonR6
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you hope to see? Empty What do you hope to see? Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

What do you want the next Zelda Game to be like? Including Spirit Tracks and Zelda Wii

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I don't wan't them to mess with the formula. I read in the Miyamoto interview that they aren't changing the formula. They also said that the new game will put more imphasis on motion controlls because it is just being released on wii, not on the GC and Wii. I also heard a rumor that it will be exclusive to wii motion plus. But its coming out in roughly fall 2011, so youll have time to get WMP

3What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I would like to see bigger and way better bosses that are harder then anything.Minibosses make the dungeon item actually worth getting.And I really want to see improvements in dungeons most of them are really messy.

4What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Yeah, they do need more large scale bosses. I don't want another phantom ganon, amobea, or giant earth worm. I want more Volvagias and I wouldn't mind another Gohma. Me likey teh Gohma.

5What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I don't want the Motion Plus to be overdone, I'm hoping characters and towns will be well-developed and detailed, I'm hoping the story will be really good and have some touching moments, and I hope Malon is in it. Very Happy

6What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Yeah, I agree with Lurker. I want it to be compatible with Wii Motion Plus, but not required. Maybe they could use it like the Rumble Pack in OoT, not required but enchances the gameplay.
I also personally would like to see Malon return, but I doubt they will. And they need comic relief, like the clowns or Tingle.
ChuChu Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo Impa! ChuChu

7What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yeah, comic relief is always welcome by me. When the guards were wimping out in TP, I thought it was hilarious. As for Tingle, I can't say I get along very well with him ever since TWW. Link XD

8What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I want Link to have a hot-air balloon! Very Happy

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

9What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I would like a lightsabor.

10What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

DaltonR6 wrote:I want Link to have a hot-air balloon! Very Happy

Lol, well if he has a train already then why the heck not?

11What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

^ I laughed.
I think the idea of WMP being optional is nice considering I don't have it. I hope there's less wide open space and more characters that you can interact with. It just kinda felt like you were always alone in TP, though really I have nothing against the game, and even in the Castle Town you still felt isolated because no one really interacted with you. My opinions anyway.

12What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

^ Agreed.

13What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

DaltonR6 wrote:I want Link to have a hot-air balloon! Very Happy
I want link to have a racecar! Jk, lol. I think they should either add epona or just take out mechanical transportation all together. I wouldn't mind another Minish Cap or Link to the Past style game. The S.S. Linebeck has really grown on me since I beat the Phantom Hourglass a few days ago(great game by the way), But the thing I like best about that is the customization. I really don't think the whole parts system will work on the train. But, this is for the DS zelda thread. Lol. I can really ramble and get off topic when I get on an issue Laughing
Sorry about that people!

14What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

^ No problemo Twilight. I'm always up for some train bashing, hehe. clown

15What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 am

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

i want hyrule to be bigger with more towns and citys

16What do you hope to see? Empty Re: What do you hope to see? Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Hmm, I don't care for the whole swing the sword with the wiimote, that's why I bought TP for the GameCube. Anyway, how are they not messing with the formula?! Take away my button action and your messing with my formula Link O_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum