The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hardest mini-boss (OoT)?

3 posters

What is the hardest Mini-Boss in OoT?

Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_lcap0%Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_lcap50%Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_lcap25%Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_lcap25%Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

What mini-boss (mid-boss) do you believe is the hardest? I believe Dark Link was the hardest mini-boss.

I'm going to make a boss one also, but don't put it with this one because that makes it always going to be a boss over a mini-boss.

2Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Ive always had trouble with the Giant Octo

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

3Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

DaltonR6 wrote:Ive always had trouble with the Giant Octo
Lol, I can't help but laughing at that. He's the second easiest to me. All you do is hit him with your boomerang right in front of him and get ready to hit him again; if he turns the other way then you hit him when you stun him again, but if he keeps going your way then you just try repeating the thing I just said.

4Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Yeah, but i can never catch him. Sad
The Dead Hands are freaky though.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

5Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

DaltonR6 wrote:Yeah, but i can never catch him. Sad
The Dead Hands are freaky though.
Dead Hand is actually easy when you have the lens of truth.

Also didn't you read what I told you? You have to go the opposite way he's going and when you see his face pretty good you stun him. Then you get ready to stun him again (you stay where you are), if he goes the other way then you'll get him when you stun him, but if he keeps going the same way then you just have to repeat what I said. It's real easy if you do what I just told you.

6Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Geez I hate Iron Knuckles so much.Its not that they are hard to beat but they are only hard because they take out a lot of damage.Dark Link would be the easiest and yes big octo was fast for a stinkin octopus!

7Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Empty Re: Hardest mini-boss (OoT)? Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Bigocto was one of the easiest. If you follow what I said you won't lose one heart against him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum