The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official NES Zelda chat thread.

+3
DaltonR6
Dark Link
Twilight7896
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Feel free to voice your opinions on the games that started it all.

NO Spamming/Trolling/Flaming/or Vulger language whats so ever.
Those who break these rules are subject to punishment.

Other than that use standard forum ettiquite, try to use correct grammer, and stray from double posting.

2Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Okay I will start.Uh how about the first Zelda.That was one of the best games.Don't get me wrong.

3Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Agreed. Ive never played Adventure of Link.... but i really want to. aLttP is great as well.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

4Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

It was great but it just doesn't have the replay value of games like Ocarina and Twilight Princess.

5Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

True.I didn't really mind the GFX in the game.I really got used to it and I liked it.And it is alright but not that fun to replay.

6Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I havent won it yet, but im pretty close

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

7Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

lol not yet.Well good luck Dalton tell us when you finish.

8Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 pm

MonStarDeity

MonStarDeity
Cucco
Cucco

today im playing LOZ on my computer, its actually kinda hard

9Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Did you play on vNES, I love that emulator. Its awesome you don't have to download any ROMs or even the Emulator itself.

10Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Zelda 2 was my first Zelda game, and it was way too hard for me at the time.

11Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Everyone says Zelda II is hard, but my dad said it was easy. I think my first Zelda game was Link's Awakening or OoT (just saying what was my first game).

12Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:55 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haha, my dad would play it and get a game over with the flashing Ganon screen and he'd be like, "Turn that **** off!"

13Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Hehehe, fail.

14Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yep, it was fail. *sigh* I wish my dad still played games with me. The last time he played, I kicked his butt in Wii Tennis.

15Official NES Zelda chat thread. Empty Re: Official NES Zelda chat thread. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 am

rosekitty

Cucco
Cucco

That was one of the best games.Don't get me wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum