The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1

+2
Izabell Skye
MK master
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will you pass?

Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_lcap33%Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_lcap0%Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_lcap67%Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

This is OoT week and I'll be giving trivia over it. If you need to know the rules then ask Dalton or find his post. Also do not use the iternet, I'll let you use it if no one can get it and it seems really hard.

Here's the quiz:

1. How many items are in the Biggoron Trading Sequence?
2. What item(s) do you need to get a heart piece in the lab at Lake Hylia?
3. What is different about the Spirit Temple's mini-boss?
4. What dungeon(s) has/have dual mini-bosses or more mini-bosses?
5. How did Stalfos get their name?
6. Which sword(s) is needed to finish the game?
7. How much does the golden scale let you dive?
8. How many Iron Knuckles are in Ganon's Castle?
9. Can arrows hurt an Iron Knuckle?
10. How many songs that are played on the ocarina are in the game?

Deadline: July 26

Good luck on the quiz! Very Happy

Last edited by MK master on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

1.) Pocket egg/chicken, Blue chicken, Mushroom, Odd potion, Poacher's Saw, Broken Sword, Eye drops paper, Eyeball frog, Eye drops, Claim check- so 10

2.) Magic Beans, from the fat guy near Zora River.

3.) It's Naburu under a spell.

4.) It depends on what you mean, As a child in the fire temple there are two of the lizard monsters you have to defeat to continue, as an adult in the forest temple, there are two of the skelleton men you have to fight to get the fairy bow, In the Shadow temple there are two skelleton men you must fight on the ship to obtain the boss key and find the boss door. I'm guessing you mean the Forest temple as an adult.

5.) I don't remember.

6.) You can fight Gannandorf with either sword, but while you fight Gannon, as soon as you are able to, you must use the master sword.

7.) 8 counts.

8.) 2 one white one black.

9.) No.

10.) 9 If you include the scarecrows song.

3Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Izabell Skye wrote:1.) Pocket egg/chicken, Blue chicken, Mushroom, Odd potion, Poacher's Saw, Broken Sword, Eye drops paper, Eyeball frog, Eye drops, Claim check- so 10

4.) It depends on what you mean, As a child in the fire temple there are two of the lizard monsters you have to defeat to continue, as an adult in the forest temple, there are two of the skelleton men you have to fight to get the fairy bow, In the Shadow temple there are two skelleton men you must fight on the ship to obtain the boss key and find the boss door. I'm guessing you mean the Forest temple as an adult.

5.) I don't remember.

6.) You can fight Gannandorf with either sword, but while you fight Gannon, as soon as you are able to, you must use the master sword.

7.) 8 counts.

9.) No.

4. I think you think I'm talking about 2 mini-bosses. No, I mean what dungeon has 2 sets of mini-bosses meaning you fight some mini-bosses and then you fight some other mini-bosses that aren't in the same room as the first ones. So I'll grade it once you give me the answer.

edit: Sorry, I changed the question because I had the question worded wrong.

Last edited by MK master on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:27 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Well your grade is 30% F.

5Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

1:10
2: Magic Beans
3:More specific please?
4:Fire Temple and Shadow Temple.
5:???
6:Master Sword.
7:8 seconds
8:4
9:Nope
10:11 including the scarecrow song.

6Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I'm sorry, you got 10% F. 3. Is saying that there is other enemies in the game that are like that mini-boss, but there is something different from the mini-boss than the rest.

Last edited by MK master on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

1.7?
2. Iron Boots?
3.What Din Said
4. Forest, Fire?
5. No Idea
6. Kokiri, Master
7. 15 Sec.?
8. 5
9. Yes
10. 10

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

8Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

20% F. You got answers right that the other people didn't. Good job on answering those questions that you got right right.

9Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

hahaha, i knew I wouldnt do very good. Oh well. Im going to re-submit my answers though.

10Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

MK master wrote:
Izabell Skye wrote:1.) Pocket egg/chicken, Blue chicken, Mushroom, Odd potion, Poacher's Saw, Broken Sword, Eye drops paper, Eyeball frog, Eye drops, Claim check- so 10

5.) I don't remember.

7.) 8 counts.

9.) No.

4. I think you think I'm talking about 2 mini-bosses. No, I mean what dungeon has 2 sets of mini-bosses meaning you fight some mini-bosses and then you fight some other mini-bosses that aren't in the same room as the first ones. So I'll grade it once you give me the answer.

edit: Sorry, I changed the question because I had the question worded wrong.

Then the adult fire temple.

11Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Your grade doesn't change, it is still 30% F.

12Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

DaltonR6 wrote:hahaha, i knew I wouldnt do very good. Oh well. Im going to re-submit my answers though.
Yeah, but you still got some questions right that the others didn't.

13Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Here goes nothing. I've never actually finished this game.

1. How many items are in the Biggoron Trading Sequence?
2. What item(s) do you need to get a heart piece in the lab at Lake Hylia?
Beans?
3. What is different about the Spirit Temple's mini-boss?
They were spirits. And hid in pictures.
4. What dungeon(s) has/have dual mini-bosses or more mini-bosses?
The grass/ forest temple (second)
5. How did Stalfos get their name?
From an old witch who travled far and wide.
6. Which sword(s) is needed to finish the game?
The master sword
7. How much does the golden scale let you dive?
Very deep
8. How many Iron Knuckles are in Ganon's Castle?
Too many Sad
9. Can arrows hurt an Iron Knuckle?
Nevar
10. How many songs that are played on the ocarina are in the game?
Over 10

14Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:11 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

1.7?
2. Iron Boots?
3. It was really Naburoo
4. Forest, Dodongos Cavern
5. I Dont Know
6. Kokiri, Master
7. 10 Sec.?
8. 54
9. Yes
10. 10

15Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

@ Dalton: Your score is now 30% F.

@ Phoenix: 0% F. Have you even played the game before?

16Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Wait a minute. Does 10. mean how many songs can you learn on the ocarina? or how many songs that you can learn on the ocarina that are also background music?

17Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Songs that you learn, you know the ones the status screen?

18Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Oh, alright.

19Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

1.7?
2. Iron Boots?
3. It was really Naburoo
4. Forest, Dodongos Cavern
5. I Dont Know
6. Kokiri, Master
7. 9 Sec.?
8. 54
9. Yes
10. 12

20Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Your score doesn't changed, 30% F.

21Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

What? Light,forest,fire,water,shadow,spirit. 6. and theres 6 on the top, so 12. Right?

22Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

That's not all the songs you learn though. And thanks for showing everyone a close amount to the answer.

23Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I wanna say 14 songs.

24Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:38 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

You have to repeat all your answers to get it counted.

25Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Empty Re: Zelda Trivia (OoT)- Week #1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:39 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

MK master wrote:That's not all the songs you learn though. And thanks for showing everyone a close amount to the answer.
I doesnt matter lol the other questions are really hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum