The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of the Hill Zelda Style

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty King of the Hill Zelda Style Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

KOTH Zelda Style:

How to play:
You create a phrase to knock someone out of the hill.You must use Zelda reference as in:
"I used the King of Red Lions to take you out of the hill and to the Forasken Fortress!"
Therefore the person that was already in the hill will be enjoying a nice stay at the Forsaken Fortress.Otherwise you are out of the hill.
Tadaa

Rules:
No reference to Zelda will mean you will be ignored.
Spam is not tolerated and you will be layed on your *** virtually if you don't apply to the rules.

Okay I use the triforce of Power to take over the hill...

Thats when you...

2King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I use the Triforce of Courage to take you out of the hill and to the Sacred Realm.

3King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I used Farore's Wind to transport to the hill and you got ate by Jabu Jabu.

4King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I didn't taste good so he spit me back on the hill and he ate you.

5King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I threw a bomb in jabu jabus mouth to blow up Din, then used the power of the windwaker to blow MK off the hill into the boat of the king of red lions, were he then took you to the island of ice and froze you.

Hill's mine.

6King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I resurrected Volvagia and had him melt the ice off of me and he took me to the hill where he took you far away and burnt you to a crisp.

Hill's mine.

7King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I used the trifoce to torn to normal and trick Ganon into thinking you were a cookie and he ate you like OMONMONMNOMN.

iKOTH

8King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

He took one little crumb of me and he didn't like me so he went and ate Phoenix and I took your Triforce and bannished you to the Sacred Realm.

KoTH!

9King of the Hill Zelda Style Empty Re: King of the Hill Zelda Style Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

But then the goddeses got me out and I ha elixer soup...I got super strong!So I left and never came back.Hill's not mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum