The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why dont people like the Oracles?

+3
Twilight7896
Lurker
DaltonR6
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Why dont people like the Oracles? Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Why are the so ignored? Why dont people like them!?! I love them!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I'm guessing it's just because people just haven't played them, as I doubt it's easy to get your hands on them nowadays.

But yeah, they are great!

3Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Yeah, I'm actually a fan of them. I saw one in box for 10$ at a video game store. It was ages. It is wierd because seasons didnt have a box and the label was messed, but it was 13$. I also got Star Wars episode one racer factory sealed for 4$ if that tells you anything.

4Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

^DAMN! I wish I lived in Cakapoopoopeepeeshire! Around here such finds are non-existent. Lick

5Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

i dont know i havent played those games yet =(

6Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haven't played em but I bought them on ebay yesterday >D

7Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

I love the oracle series, they are on my top 10 games list.

8Why dont people like the Oracles? Empty Re: Why dont people like the Oracles? Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 am

rosekitty

Cucco
Cucco

I also got Star Wars episode one racer factory sealed for 4$ if that tells you anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum