The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo(The chosen hero.)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Neo(The chosen hero.) Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Name: Neo

Race: Hylian

Sex: Male

Hair: Blonde(Like Links)

Eyes: Teal

Weight: 101 lb

Height: 4 feet

Weapon: The Vapor Blade(Better version of a normal knife.)

Strenghts: Very athletic.Can run fast and is strong.And that helps out with his sword.

Weakness: Without his sword he is vulnerable.He has no shield.

Magic: He can make his sword glow up and when he hits an enemy when it in this form it takes them out in just one hit no matter the strength.

Appearence: Has sharp shoulder pads and a grey tunic.Has many rips and tears on his shirt.He has a white undershirt.He wears no hat.He has whiote tights that go down to his shoes.He has a brown belt around his waist.

Personality: He is very fierce,courages,and brave.He doesn't like to talk about his past experiences because they bother him.He is a very independant person.

Biography: It all started when Neo was born.His parents were poor and broke.They had jobs,but they didn't prosper off of any of the jobs.The dad's name was Spirte.His mother's name was hither.
The family lived on the outskirts of a small town in a forest.One day the parents got in a huge fight.That ended up in a divorce.Neo lived with his father and they moved to a volcanic area where the gorons lived.Neo served as a mine worker.As years went on he decided to run away.

So he did.The three goddesses came from the heavens to warn him of the dangers ahead.Foolishly he said "No need to worry.I have courage on my side."He then went to the Great Deku Tree for aid.The old tree said that Neo's traits will help him in the journey.Use them wisely.Neo laughed and left the Deku Tree.
He found a grey tunic in the river floating by.He washed it off and wore it above his white shirt.Then he hunted for food and had some fish.He went to Princess Zelda for some information on what to do next.She glanced at him and said "The Temple of Widom." "Go there now,and you can start the journey."As he did he found an old blade.He said to himself"Psh nice work Zelda,you led me to a knife."

Right when he touched it his hand glowed with envy.He started to feel pain,but then the power to take on anything.His goal was to defeat the great dark lord,Secradas,and save all of Hyrule.And from there it was all hard going.Taking on enemies.That is when it all started...

Last edited by Din on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Re: Neo(The chosen hero.) Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

Hang on. I was tired when I looked at this. You need to work on his personality, strengths and weakneses, and his weapon is to strong.

3Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Re: Neo(The chosen hero.) Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

What needs improvements.I fixed the weapon.

4Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Re: Neo(The chosen hero.) Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

read above post

5Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Re: Neo(The chosen hero.) Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I know but how can I fix them bounce

6Neo(The chosen hero.) Empty Re: Neo(The chosen hero.) Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

edit them, add more detail to them. I'm sure that if you think really hard, you can make them better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]