The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first video game?

+2
DaltonR6
MK master
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was your first video game? Empty What was your first video game? Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

My first video game I played was Mario Kart on the N64 and I was like 5 years old or less. I have home videos of me playing it, yeah I was just like all the other little kids. So what's yours?

2What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I think it was Super Mario 64. I was like 3 or 4 and it came with the N64. Elmos Alphabet Adventure came with it also lol/

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

3What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:47 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

DaltonR6 wrote:I think it was Super Mario 64. I was like 3 or 4 and it came with the N64. Elmos Alphabet Adventure came with it also lol/
I think that's what game came with my N64 or it could of been Mario Kart, but I do know Super Mario 64 I've beaten the whole thing with 120 stars.

4What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 am

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I think mine was Super Mario 64

5What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 pm

S Slayer

Cucco
Cucco

Mine was Yellow version of Pokemon for my gameboy, I remember the hours I spent playing that game Smile

6What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Sweet, and welcome to TLP:D

7What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

They are all pretty nice versions.Welcome man glad to see a new member.If you need help don't hesitate to ask.

8What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Yesh, anyone w/ a colored name is a mod or admin. I am a super mod because my name is orange.

9What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game? Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Turtles in Time anyone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum