The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw?

+5
Dark Link
Poetess
Izabell Skye
MonStarDeity
Lurker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I just watched No Country for Old Men. I thought it was great. The unstoppable evil villain was truly unstoppable and evil.

MonStarDeity

MonStarDeity
Cucco
Cucco

harry potter and the half blood-prince! great movie!

3What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

I just got back from seeing Harry Potter 6 lol!

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I still have yet to see Harry Potter 6! I really want to see it, but I have no one to see it with. Neutral Glad to hear that it is great.

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

Lurker wrote:I still have yet to see Harry Potter 6! I really want to see it, but I have no one to see it with. Neutral Glad to hear that it is great.

Aww I'm sorry... I hope you find someone to see it with soon.

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yeah, hopefully.

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

I plan to see Harry Potter tomorrow. I've read the series already though. Aside from that I think the last amazing movie I saw was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Saw it when it came out and had a birthday party at the theater.

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I saw hancock for the fifth time.Great movie really funny and epic winsauce.

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Id have to say Bedtime Stories. God, that movie is funny.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

10What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

^ That movie was pretty funny. Buggsy. Haha.

11What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I just saw the Breakfast Club. I really enjoyed it.

12What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

You just saw that? Wow, that movie is one of my favorites! Its so funny and good!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

13What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Emilio Estevez is one of my favorite actors. Along with all the other guys that played in "The Outsiders" >.>

14What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yeah, I'm usually pretty slow with the classics, haha. Smile

When I saw Emilio I was like, "wait...I know him. Oh right! Might Ducks!"

15What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I saw District 9 today. Twas' not bad at all.

16What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Land of the Lost lol. I saw it twice.

17What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Is it funny? It looks like it is.

18What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:16 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I just watched Drag Me to Hell, of which I've been meaning to see for ages. Great for any fan of the Evil Dead Trilogy. The ending was pure goodness.

Also just watched First Blood for like the millionth time. Love me some Rambo.

19What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:50 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I usually don't mess around with anime stuff, but I just finished Spirited Away and hoooooooooooolyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ****! Easily one of my favoritest movies.

20What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Book of Eli = Epic.

21What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I'm pretty interested in that one.

22What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:19 am

kosovohp

Cucco
Cucco

Harry potter will be writen continued
\m/ hope hope

23What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Empty Re: What Was the Last Good Movie You Saw? Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 am

be_map1512

Bug
Bug

The Harry movie part6 have had seperated by 2 part:((
i can not wait to watch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum