The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf)

4 posters

TP Hardest Boss

TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_lcap0%TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_lcap0%TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_lcap20%TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_lcap20%TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_lcap40%TP Hardest Boss (excluding all parts of Ganondorf) Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Yes, you knew it was coming. Most of these bosses I think are easy, but Morpheel seemed harder than the rest.

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Morpheel was nothing for me.Wow we sure have our opposites ;-p.Anyways not that Argorok was hard but it took a long time to defeat him and he was fun.Then would come Zant.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Morpheel was nothing for me.Wow we sure have our opposites ;-p.Anyways not that he was hard but it took a long time to defeat him and he was fun.Then would come Zant.
Yeah, but I haven't played the game in a while excpet for just now when I went to Snowhead and the following so I'm trying to remember my fights. Also Zant was surprisingly really easy to me. He only got a little bit better when he went to Hyrule Castle battle.

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Agreed the swords kept getting super annoying.It was a fun boss fight to.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Agreed the swords kept getting super annoying.It was a fun boss fight to.
Actually not really. I used the back slice on the one where he doesn't spin and I locked on him when he spins so he can't hit me.

Last edited by MK master on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Nice startegy.Never thought of it I just used my shield like the whole time...lol.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Nice startegy.Never thought of it I just used my shield like the whole time...lol.
Yeah, the back slice is very affective when he isn't spinning. I just keep my shield up when he spins though.

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Its been a while since I played through.From what I remember, Zant was the Hardest.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Zant isn't that hard. I thought Phantom Zant was harder than him.

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

i say Argorok Turtle

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

gerudoking77 wrote:i say Argorok Turtle
Hehe whats with that random turtle?

Sponsored content