The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Zelda N64 Help Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Empty Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Official N64 Zelda Help Thread

Here you can post questions about Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask. You can also post answers to peoples questions.
All forum rules apply here

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Empty Re: Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I am going to pre-answer one question, the missing key in the Water Temple is in the middle building. Raise the water level and sink under where the block was before it floated up. I had trouble w/ that:)

3Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Empty Re: Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:03 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Twilight7896 wrote:I am going to pre-answer one question, the missing key in the Water Temple is in the middle building. Raise the water level and sink under where the block was before it floated up. I had trouble w/ that:)
It's not really a missing key just most people don't notice that there's a hole under the block.

4Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Empty Re: Official Zelda N64 Help Thread Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I know, but there are a lot of people who miss it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum