The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Zelda Theorizing Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Empty Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

This is a thread where you state your theorizing profile.

History: Well I started theorizing this year. I haven't came up with a timeline yet and I'm still thinking about one.

Theories: 0 and still trying to make one.

Timeline: Still thinking. I believe in a split-timeline and TMC is one of the first in the timeline and OoT being the first.

Games theorizing over: Usually OoT and MM.

2Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Empty Re: Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 am

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

History: I am working on a timeline, I don't have much yet.

Theories: None yet.

Timeline: Working on it

Games theorizing over: OoT, TP, and MM

3Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Empty Re: Official Zelda Theorizing Thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:25 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

History: I work with enemy evolutions, dungeons, and currently one about the WW Islands

Theories: I'll bring over my Deku Baba/Like Like one from ZCRealm, as for the dungeons, I'll have to look through my computer

Timeline: Working on it, it goes something like this: OoT, WW, ALttP, and LoZ, that's just my template, I'll cram the other games into it later

Games Theorizing Over: OoT, MM, TP, WW, and ALttP (Actually every game because I sometimes work with enemies)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum