The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie!

5 posters

Midna of KoRL!?!?

Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Vote_lcap50%Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Vote_lcap50%Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Empty Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Hello! And welcome to the very first Zelda Versus Forum Battle! This weeks combatants are....

Midna! VS King of Red Lions!

Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Midna Hyrule Battleground, Week 1! Winner-Tie! Link_and_the_King_of_Red_Lions

Cast your votes! and the winner will be announced on Sunday, July 26 09! (one week) You can discuss why you picked who, and other stuff on topic.All forum rules apply.

Last edited by DaltonR6 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I think Midna is better. She more of a sidekick, the KORL is more of a mentor/talking boat:D. And what is cooler, a floating imp that can hide in your shadows and teleport things, or a talking boat.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Twilight7896 wrote:I think Midna is better. She more of a sidekick, the KORL is more of a mentor/talking boat:D. And what is cooler, a floating imp that can hide in your shadows and teleport things, or a talking boat.
He basically said it all.

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Thanks. I think that the KORL is a cool mode of transportation but I don't like him much as a charecter. He is a grumpy old man inside a boat.
Suggestion for week 2, Navi vs. Tatl

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

MK master wrote:
Twilight7896 wrote:I think Midna is better. She more of a sidekick, the KORL is more of a mentor/talking boat:D. And what is cooler, a floating imp that can hide in your shadows and teleport things, or a talking boat.

A talking boat. I mean Midna is cool and stuff, but she can only appear in twilight, and is still young. KORL, is a boat, wise, and....a King. Also, if you try to make the argument that Midna can teleport something to crush The King, remember, The King has a cannon Very Happy

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Phoenix wrote:
MK master wrote:

A talking boat. I mean Midna is cool and stuff, but she can only appear in twilight, and is still young. KORL, is a boat, wise, and....a King. Also, if you try to make the argument that Midna can teleport something to crush The King, remember, The King has a cannon Very Happy
She could teleport his cannon.

Phoenix

Phoenix
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Errr.....I guess....

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Midna had a way better relationship between her and link.They both worked everything out in the end.lol

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

And this weeks winner is....
a Tie! Both Midna and The King of Red Lions got 3 votes! The will both go up in the Hall of Fame!!! Be sure to vote in this weeks battle!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum