The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi!

3 posters

Navi or Tatl?

Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! Vote_lcap75%Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! Vote_lcap25%Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Hello! And welcome to the fifth Zelda Versus Forum Battle! This weeks combatants are....

Navi! VS Tatl!

Hyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! NaviHyrule Battleground, Week 5! Winner- Navi! Tatl

Cast your votes! and the winner will be announced on Sunday, Aug , 23 09! (one week) You can discuss why you picked who, and other stuff on topic.All forum rules apply.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Well, Navi's purpose was to guide Link, and I lie blue, and Tatl was just with Link because she got stuck with him, she also is yellow, and has made fun of Link a few times.

Winner - Navi.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Well considering how annoying Navi was, I say Tatl.

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Dammit, Navi wasn't annoying, she just talks a lot, and says things you already know. Tatl does the same thing. Smile

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Yeah, but when you hear Hey! and Navi won't shut up then it gets annoying, Tatl doesn't keep doing that.

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

But Tatl rings an annoying ass bell.

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Just to say Dalton, the deadline is up so I'm going to lock this for you Dalton and put the winner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum