The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zelda Classic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zelda Classic Empty Zelda Classic Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you have already heard of the world of Zelda Classic. There are a few things about it and a few forums I want to talk about.

About ZC

Zelda Classic, or ZC, is a program that allows you to create your own Zelda games, based off of the original LoZ. Though with all the changes, it doesn't even resemble LoZ, unless you make it that way. Games made on it are called Quests.

-ZQuest-

ZQuest is a program that comes with Zelda Classic. ZQuest is the program to make the games, while ZC plays them.

Well that's basically what Zelda Classic is.

Links

Every one is a website, as well as a forum.

Zelda Classic - Where to download ZC and quests. (zeldaclassic.com)
PureZC - Where to get Quests, Tilesets, Music, and Loose Tiles (purezc.com)
Casual Zelda Classic - Quests, Tilesets, Demos, Screenshots, and Scripts for the new ZC 2.5 builds. Also one of the best ZC forums around. (zc.celestialrealm.net)

There are others, many others, but those are the only ones I'm registered on.

Edit: Coming this weekend, CZC will become ZCR (ZCRealm) and will host loose tiles.

2Zelda Classic Empty Re: Zelda Classic Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I doesn't really work for me and sounds kinda lame dontcha think?Not much eipcness because you know all of the puzzles.

3Zelda Classic Empty Re: Zelda Classic Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

I didn't work for me on my old computer (The one I'm on now) and of course you know all the puzzles, you made the game. That's exactly why you go and download other peoples games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum