The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

When did you first play Zelda?

+5
MK master
MonStarDeity
Twilight7896
Izabell Skye
DaltonR6
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When did you first play Zelda? Empty When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

How old were you?
What game was it?

I was like 3 or 4 and me and my dad played through OoT...
ahhh the memories

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 am

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

I remember being around five or six and going into my step brother's room (for the small periods of time he would allow me in there) and I'd start a new game on OoT but never knew what to do after I was inside the Deku tree untill a friend helped me with a certain part after my brother gave me his game. From there untill the Shadow temple I didn't need help beating the game.

The only reason I needed help in the shadow temple was that I didn't know I could go back in time untill another friend told me the temple would be easier id I had the Lens of Truth!

3When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

My first time playing Zelda was when I was about five. I played OoT on my 64, which was my first game system. I really hated the Water Temple, but thats for another thread Razz

4When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 pm

MonStarDeity

MonStarDeity
Cucco
Cucco

i first played ALTTP and i beat it but after that i never played and more Zelda games until me and my Gf got the N64 abd Got OOT and MM

5When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:00 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I believe I was 10 at the most (or it could of been some other time that I don't remember because I know I had the legend of zelda for the NES), but anyway I got the legend of zelda's collectors edition and that was my first game (it was probably OoT).

6When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 pm

DarkLink

Cucco
Cucco

My first time playing Zelda was when I was about 7, it was OoT, I remember watching my sisters boyfriend playing it in the living room, we took turns because we often we got stuck lol.

7When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I was 5,christmas moring.I got my first video game and console.A gamecube and zelda collector's edition.It was so fun.Ah the memories.Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside drunken

8When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Dabber

Dabber
Cucco
Cucco

My first legend of Zelda game was WW OMG! , I remember getting it with my game cube and my brother played it after i opened the game cube affraid , then again, he plays all the games we get first Mad

9When did you first play Zelda? Empty Re: When did you first play Zelda? Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:20 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

My first Zelda game was Zelda 2, I was probably around 5. I never got into it because it was too hard for me. I really wish my NES didn't break, as I'd love to try it out now on the big screen.

The game that drew me into the series was ALttP. I was probably about 6 or 7.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum