The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FefeRawft Timeline

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The FefeRawft Timeline Empty The FefeRawft Timeline Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Ok, so I've had a timeline theory for a while now, but I've never really said it to anyone before.

Ok first, there are two separate timelines, the main one, and the CD-i one, because obviously the CD-i ones don't belong Wink

[CURRENTLY INCOMPLETE]

Anyway, here it goes:

Creation of Hyrule

First off, Hyrule and the surrounding lands must have been created first, or none of the Zelda games could have taken place.

Hero of Time

The first Link I believe is the Hero of time. The first game in this segment is Ocarina of Time. After defeating Ganondorf Link heads back in time and leave's for Termina looking for his missing fairy, Navi, where he meets another similar fairy Tatl. This next game is Majora's Mask.

Hero of the Winds

Next up I believe is the Wind Waker Link. Hundreds of years after the events of Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker takes place over the now sunken Hyrule. After, he leave's on a trip with Tetra and the events of Phantom Hourglass take place. Then Hyrule drains long after Link II dies.

Hero of Hyrule

Hyrule has drained over time leaving a twisted Hyrule in it's place. Link III's actions take place now. In Link I's time, Ganondorf was killed, and was reborn into Ganon. In Link II's time, Ganondorf was buried under the water and never got a chance to be reborn. It was said in the Wind Waker's text that it was the very same Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. When the sea drained and everything was uncovered, Ganon had his time to fight. Link went through Hyrule and destroyed Ganon and finally killed him. After, Link was transported to Labrynna and Holodrum to stop Koume and Kotake's plans to resurrect Ganon. But Link stopped them and Ganondorf I finally died. On Link III's way back to Hyrule, his ship was struck by lightning and he was met by the spirit of the Wind Fish, this was Link's Awakening.

Hero of Twilight

Hyrule was finally restored to it's former glory from Ocarina of Time was the new Ganondorf was born. He was sentenced to death. Link IV came along and stopped Ganondorf II and Zant. But Ganondorf II had, like his ancestors had transformed into Ganon. Link killed Ganon, or so he thought.

Hero of Calatia

Link V appears from Calatia, long after the last Link. Southern Hyrule is nothing but a wasteland, and old few old men and women remain from Hyrule's old days. Link finds a princess who wandered south and saves her from the though to be dead Ganon, the cause of all of this. After, Link takes Zelda north and finds the remains of Hyrule's civilization. Where all the towns are names after the people who helped the original Link.

I have not found a way to fit the Minish Cap or any of the Four Swords games into the timeline. I will update this when Spirit Tracks comes out.

2The FefeRawft Timeline Empty Re: The FefeRawft Timeline Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Nice and cool.Like it.

3The FefeRawft Timeline Empty Re: The FefeRawft Timeline Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

I don't believe in the split between the child and adult timelines from OoT. It doesn't make any sense to have it split, I could go into why it doesn't make any sense, but I'm too lazy to type.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum