The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FefeRawft Wind Waker Theories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FefeRawft Wind Waker Theories Empty FefeRawft Wind Waker Theories Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

This thread is for my theories on the many things in the Wind Waker.

Wind Waker Timeline:

The Temple of Time Placement Issues:

After Link defeated Ganondorf in OoT, the sacred realm was still open in the Temple of Time. After the protector, Link, died there was no other choice but to destroy it. So in the Wind Waker, the Master Sword was hidden in the basement of Hyrule Castle. When Hyrule was being restored after the Great Sea drained, Hyrule was being restored to it's former glory. The Temple of Time was constructed in the Lost Woods. This Temple of Time had no guardian, so the new temple was built as a castle, hidden in the woods. Ganondorf was now freed because the Master Sword was pulled from him and placed in the new pedestal. As it was pulled, Ganondorf transformed into Ganon. Ganon used his corrupted army to try to break into the Sacted Realm by crushing the temple and going for the Master Sword. But, the Master Sword couldn't be touched by evil, so the Moblin's were banished to the Dark World. In Twilight Princess, Link pulls the Master Sword from the pedestal ALttP Link pulled it from, the ruined Temple of Time II. TP Link is the only Link so far to enter the new Temple of Time.

The Missing Species:

Where the hell where the Zora? - FefeRawft

I have a theory on this actually, in PH the Rito where not present, but the Goron tribe was. In WW, the Rito where present, but the full Goron Tribe wasn't. What does this mean? In all of the Great Sea, every species does not exist. So, the places these two games took place, where not the areas where the Zora lived. So, aside from the majority of the Zora swimming away, the ones left behind split into two different species, the Rito and the Zola. The three Species all became what they were because of how they live. The Zora that were not present, had swam away and became nomads until long after the Great Sea drained, which they then returned in Twilight Princess, but were seen earlier in Labrynna, which they were near when the Great Sea drained. The Zora that stayed, became the Rito, which began to live on the land to get out of the sea filled with monsters. Some of the tougher Zora stayed in the water to fight off the monsters. They lived in peace with the Goron on Dragon Roost Island. The tip of Death Mountain for years. The Zola, the ones who stayed in water, began to turn on the land Zora for power because they were the protectors of the Island. So the remaining Goron left the island and built a new colony in a PH Island, where they slowly gained the ability to breathe in water by the time of TP. The Zola were banished by Valoo, and during the war the Rito gained the ability to fly and the island was torn up by the Zola. The Zola then began to come back when the Great Sea drained.

Island Theories:

UNFINISHED

Wind Fall Island:

This one is a bit hard to tell what it is, but once I tell you what it really is, it will be pretty obvious. Kakariko Village. Yep that's right, listen to the music and notice the windmill.

I have to finish this later, my computer is trying to restart itself without asking me....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum