The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real Life LoZ Items

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Yay long weekend.

27Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

It's over. Sad

28Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Omggg. I miss summer too :[

29Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

First full week of school and I'm already completely over it. Mad

Let's talk about something more happy. Any suggestions? How are the items/planning coming along Fefe?

30Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Nothing to special, but I am now going to start with something small first, the deku stick Smile. Just kidding, I'm going to take a piece of bark, carve it a bit, add straps and red paint to make a Deku Shield. Then make a Fairy Slingshot, Fairy Bow, and then start with the Deku Nut/Staff. After I've had some experience I will begin to work on the long project called "TEH SOOPER AWESUM HOOKSHOT!!!1!!!!!!111!!111!!!!" Sorry, I just had to do that.

31Real Life LoZ Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life LoZ Items Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

That shield sounds really cool, and of course, so does that hookshot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum