The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Campaign Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future Campaign Thread Empty Future Campaign Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Yes the title is supposed to mean story mode future anything.Bosses,dungeons,items,enemies,etc.This thread was created to ease the flow of more sepparate threads so I am putting it all in one.

Start imagining and post your designs and ideas.

2Future Campaign Thread Empty Re: Future Campaign Thread Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I'm not sure what I want, but I know what they are gonna bring back. Hookshot, Bow, Boomerang, Master Sword, Ganon, and Gohma. I am positive they are gonna have all of those.

3Future Campaign Thread Empty Re: Future Campaign Thread Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I hope they have a boss similar to one of the Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus, and you need to hookshot your way up it or something. I don't know, I just want a boss that is ginormous and you need to climb up, like this guy...

Future Campaign Thread 924364_042905_screen006

4Future Campaign Thread Empty Re: Future Campaign Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Late post, but.... There is something like that in PH, he's part castle or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum