The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Goddesses Thread

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Official Goddesses Thread Empty The Official Goddesses Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Note: This was all wrote by Din. Userbars made by Din. None of this would be possible without him. Im am just transferring the thread. Enjoy.

The Official Goddess Thread

Intro:

I am about to tell you about Hyrule's ancient Goddesses.They all worked together to build the beautiful land of Hyrule.Din,Farore,and Nayru are the three goddesses.Din is the Goddess of Power.Nayru is the Goddess of Wisdom.Farore is the Goddess of Courage.I will tell you all about each of these three goddesses individually.Lets start shall we:

Din:

Din,the Goddess of Power was one of the three goddesses.Din had fiery arms,and with those arms she built the red earth.Din was the one to form the landscapes of Hyrule.Din is fiesty and fierce and is not the goddess to mess with.Legend has it that she is the Goddess of the Sand.Din was worshipped heavily by the Gerudos.This goddess just loves to dance.Din's elemnt is fire.I prefer you dont get her mad or you might get fried.Din is closely associated with her triforce part holder,Ganondorf.That is how she connected with the Gerudo people,Ganondorf's triforce part.Her treasure is known as Din's pearl currently heald by the people of the Rito.Din left the Power peice of the triforce in the Sacred Realm.

Nayru:

The smartest of all gods,Nayru,is the Goddess of Wisdom.She was another of the three sisters.Nayru poured and gave Wisdom to Earth and she gave Laws to the world.Without her the earth would be nothing.She contributed to the birth of Hyrule.She craeted the laws of physics and such related.She is other known as the goddess of time.Without her again Hyrule would be pure heck.She is worshipped in the Temple of Time for her great efforts to help out and contribute.Did you know that in twighlight princess the water light spirit is named after her.The light spirit is called "Lanayru".She also left her triforce part in the Sacred Realm.Her element is water.One of her treasures are known as Nayru's Pearl.Her spell is called Nayru's Love.

Farore:

Here is the last of the trio of sisters.Farore is the Goddess of Courage.That means she is associated with link and his part of the triforce.She is also known as the Goddess of the Wind.She controls what goe on and where things go in nature.Speaking of Nature Farore created everything in nature in Hyrule and on Earth.She was the final contributer of the three to create the world.And then there was Hyrule!Again in twilight princess there is a light spirit named after her known as "Faron" and be sure to check out Faron Woods.The wind temple in wind waker is dedicated enirely to her.Now thats obssesion.The great deku tree holds her treasure other known as Farore's Pearl.And at last she quietly put away her triforce to rest in the Sacred realm.

That was how Hyrule started.

Wait there's more!

For reading you get your favorite goddesses userbar made by Din...enjoy!!!

Din:
The Official Goddesses Thread 10e07lx

Farore:
The Official Goddesses Thread 2v145rq

Nayru:
The Official Goddesses Thread 2j3mp1y

Thank you for viewing!!!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2The Official Goddesses Thread Empty Re: The Official Goddesses Thread Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Thank you so much man.I can't thank you enough I was didn't have the time to post it.All the best =)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum