The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Zelda Trivia Rules

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Zelda Trivia Rules Empty Official Zelda Trivia Rules Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Each week MK master will post a quiz about one Zelda game. ONLY HE CAN POST THREADS. DO NOT POST A QUIZ OF YOUR OWN. Then people will post there answers as a reply. If someone gets 100%, the thread is locked, and they win. If no one gets it by the end of the week, no one wins, and it gets locked, and MK master will post the answers. If you win, youll get a little signature saying so. And if you get 100% on your first guess, youll get a second banner saying so. There will only be one quiz each week. Do not cheat. Do not look on the internet for answers. If we believe that you have used the internet or guide book to find answers, you will be disqualified for the week.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by DaltonR6 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2Official Zelda Trivia Rules Empty Re: Official Zelda Trivia Rules Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Good timing Dalton, I just got the first one done and I'll be posting it.

3Official Zelda Trivia Rules Empty Re: Official Zelda Trivia Rules Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Great! Smile

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

4Official Zelda Trivia Rules Empty Re: Official Zelda Trivia Rules Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Yeah, you better try in that and you forgot to say about there isn't allowed to be cheating by using the iternet.

5Official Zelda Trivia Rules Empty Re: Official Zelda Trivia Rules Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Also, there will be a tie breaker if someone ties. I'll give a question and the one who gets it right wins. They will only be able to answer it once and I'll say if they win it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum