The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your favorite song?

+2
Dark Link
DaltonR6
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was your favorite song? Empty What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:19 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask had some great music. What songs were your favorite?

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

2What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

I loved Majora's Song when you face off against him at the end.So epic.ALso some sweet temple music.

3What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 pm

DarkLink

Cucco
Cucco

I love the Windmill Song every time I hear it I cant get the tune out of my head! Very Happy

4What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Oh I forgot my favorite is Seranade of Fire.

5What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Oh I forgot my favorite is Seranade of Fire.
Is that even a song? Because it seems to me that you just put Seranade of Water and Bolero of Fire together. Mine are Song of Storms, Gerudo Valley, and Koume and Kotake's theme.

Last edited by MK master on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I love Sheiks theme!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

7What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

MK master wrote:
Is that even a song? Because it seems to me that you just put Seranade of Water and Bolero of Fire together. Mine is Song of Storms, Gerudo Valley, and Koume and Kotake's theme.
Oh that is what I meant I got confused...
DaltonR6 wrote:I love Sheiks theme!
Meh thats alright but to mesh for me.

8What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:
MK master wrote:
Is that even a song? Because it seems to me that you just put Seranade of Water and Bolero of Fire together. Mine is Song of Storms, Gerudo Valley, and Koume and Kotake's theme.
Oh that is what I meant I got confused...
So I'm guessing you mean Bolero of Fire. Yeah, that one's one of the best warping songs.

9What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm

darklink96

Cucco
Cucco

sarias song!!! rules! Mastersword!

10What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

darklink96 wrote:sarias song!!! rules!
Uh indeed it did.Haha I think it even made that one goron in the game dance!LOL ChuChu

11What was your favorite song? Empty Re: What was your favorite song? Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Bolero of Fire is by far my favorite. Saria's Song is my second.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum