The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)?

4 posters

What's your favorite dungeon?

What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_lcap0%What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_lcap0%What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_lcap67%What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_lcap33%What was your favorite dungeon (OoT and MM)? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Personally I liked the Spirit Temple the best, but the Stone Tower Temple was a close second. What's yours?

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I loved the Shadow Temple. I also really liked the moon. That big tree in the middle seemed just so... i dunno how to describe it. But when I finally got to the moon i felt like i had already been there. Idk.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Yay an epic tie breaker.I vote for Shadow temple the hovering boots are sweet and the atmoshpere is epic win.For MM I choose the Moon because the challenges were so hard.Well the Ghot one at least and the Majora's Incarnation was retarted I mean rainbow balls and the moonwalk.Don't get more epic then that.

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I really like the Fire Temple mainly because of the Boss, but the Stone Tower Temple is the most innovative.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum