The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

where would you live in hyurle?

+2
Poetess
gerudoking77
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where would you live in hyurle? Empty where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

where would you live in hyrule? i would be a zora living in Hyrule Castle Town Boogy Wolf!

2where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Mm. I'd have to say the calm and peaceful quiet of Kakariko Village. Few shops, a pond with fairies, and enjoyable neighbors. It'd be nice. So either there or Ordon Village, for mainly the same reasons.

3where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Poetess wrote:Mm. I'd have to say the calm and peaceful quiet of Kakariko Village. Few shops, a pond with fairies, and enjoyable neighbors. It'd be nice. So either there or Ordon Village, for mainly the same reasons.
Yeah just to remind you that there was a fire there in OoT and everyone absulotely freaked out and there was a monster...I would live next to the gerudo fortress...it is an all girls race! cheers

4where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I'd be with the vagrant boy. I'll get stuff from people (mostly Link) without working.

Dark Link wrote:
Poetess wrote:Mm. I'd have to say the calm and peaceful quiet of Kakariko Village. Few shops, a pond with fairies, and enjoyable neighbors. It'd be nice. So either there or Ordon Village, for mainly the same reasons.
Yeah just to remind you that there was a fire there in OoT and everyone absulotely freaked out and there was a monster...I would live next to the gerudo fortress...it is an all girls race! cheers
I can only think of two things why you would want to be there.

1. You get to be their leader.
2. There's no competition.

5where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Dark Link wrote:

You do know I was talking about TP? I don't remember anything about a fire...ah whatever. The Gerudo's would claim your member card fake and kill you anyway.

6where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Poetess wrote:
Dark Link wrote:

You do know I was talking about TP? I don't remember anything about a fire...ah whatever. The Gerudo's would claim your member card fake and kill you anyway.
Oh and I spoke with Nabooru she said that I was win and could live right next to the fortress and she is second in command behind ganondorf.

7where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Dark Link wrote:
Poetess wrote:
Dark Link wrote:

Oh and I spoke with Nabooru she said that I was win and could live right next to the fortress and she is second in command behind ganondorf.
Then how are you even a Gerudo? If you're a man gerudo then you are automatically the leader because every 1,000 years (I believe) another man is born which I think Ganondorf would be dead by then.

8where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Okay I am leader of the ladies...how exciting!

9where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:32 pm

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

MK master wrote:
Dark Link wrote:
Poetess wrote:
Dark Link wrote:

Then how are you even a Gerudo? If you're a man gerudo then you are automatically the leader because every 1,000 years (I believe) another man is born which I think Ganondorf would be dead by then.
its 100 years, i would know im thier king

10where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Right....Anyway, so there was a fire in the Village or the Forest? I'd like this clarified...

11where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Kokiri Forest. Why? Its so peaceful. And I actually live right next to a forest, and its great, soooo, yeah. But the downside is that you dont get to grow up if your a Kokiri. Or its something like that, I dont exactly remember.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

12where would you live in hyurle? Empty Re: where would you live in hyurle? Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Lon Lon Ranch, duh! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum