The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

where would you live in Termina?

+3
DaltonR6
Dark Link
gerudoking77
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where would you live in Termina? Empty where would you live in Termina? Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

gerudoking77

gerudoking77
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

where would you live in Termina? i would live in Clock Town play games and hang with my friends at the bar. and every now and then i would go to the my vacation(did i spell that right??) home at the great bay

2where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Uh...I would live in clocktown...chill out at the Inn,hang and have a beer I mean milk and maybe I can go and play some games.My vacation resort would be Gerudo Fortress...hot babes.Duh

3where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

The Astral Observatory!

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

4where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Romani Ranch!

5where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Heh, heh, what about...

THEM

6where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I could handle them. Romani could teach me some archery skills.

7where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 am

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

Speaking of Romani Ranch, this is an awesome song :3

8where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

DaltonR6 wrote:Speaking of Romani Ranch, this is an awesome song :3

YES!!! I thought I was the only person who liked it. sunny

9where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 am

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

I moved this to the N64 section. I would have to say that I would live in Clocktown, it basically has everything to do there.

edit: Can somebody please delete that other message of mine in this thread. I can't delete it because it has no words and it won't let me write anything down.

10where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

I would love to live on the coast. It would be nice to have a house on stilts like the professer. My alternate places would be Clock Town or Snowpoint during the spring.

11where would you live in Termina? Empty Re: where would you live in Termina? Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

I would be the lone Zora at Snowhead. I don't care about the cold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum