The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where would you like to live?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Where would you?

Where would you like to live? Vote_lcap0%Where would you like to live? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Where would you like to live? Vote_lcap75%Where would you like to live? Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Where would you like to live? Vote_lcap25%Where would you like to live? Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Where would you like to live? Empty Where would you like to live? Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

All I could think of.

2Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

The country, but not too too far away from civilization.

3Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Give me some horses, sheep, chickens, cows, a wide patch of lush green land, with a small creek/stream running through with just enough trees to make it look perfect...Ahhhh. *Cough* Huh? Oh. Country sounds about right. Haha. What a dream.

4Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

^^

Add a waterfall and hot dog! You got my dream residence.

5Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Hahaha! A hot dog? Unfortunately, the waterfall's still yet to be installed. You're gonna have to wait buddy.

EDIT: Omg. I'm slow. I just got that the hot dog you said had nothing to do with food or a pup. Haha. Lol expression. I commend you!

6Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 am

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Lol! Well now that you mention it, a hot dog wouldn't go so bad with the waterfall.

7Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haha, true that! There should also be a barn with a hayloft. Provides lots of fun.

8Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

With a big pile of hay lying at the bottom that you can jump into.

9Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Yes! Lol and there needs to be a rope swing by the waterfall. Rope swings are crucial to survival.

10Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

I am so buying this house.

11Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Lmao. It's rather expensive. Aside from that and the fact that it's nonexistent, you're welcome to it :3
I take payment in fruit, preferably nectarines.

12Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Aw shucks, I don't have any nectarines. I have lots of crab apples though.

13Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Not acceptable payment! Peaches perhaps?

14Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Peaches I do have, but no more than half a dozen...

15Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Half a dozen? You drive a hard bargain.

16Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

This isn't going the way I expected it to go, but it looks like a lot a fun!

Actually, you described a house I used to live in, except for the barn and stuff. It was the most beautiful place ever.

17Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Lucky you! I bet it was kind of a bummer to move.

@ Poetess: I can throw in some grapes if you'd like.

18Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

Yeah, it was. I absolutley hated moving. The city is so loud. It took me two weeks to get used to it.

19Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haagar: Darn! I'm jealous. I like kinda out in the country but kinda near civilization. I like it here, though what we described would be awesome. After living someplace like that and someone tried to get me to move? I'd run away and back. No joke.

Lurker: Three apples and you have a deal.

20Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Haagar: Yeah, city noise is really harsh. Those freakin' busses and their brakes...

Poetess: You drive a hard price. I guess I'll have to go apple-picking.

21Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Lol, you'd better! The house is pretty.

22Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Um, bad news. Somebody ate all of the apples when I wasn't looking...

23Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Poetess

Poetess
Kokiri
Kokiri

Jeeze. No house for you!

24Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Lurker

Lurker
Kokiri
Kokiri

Aw shucks!

25Where would you like to live? Empty Re: Where would you like to live? Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

I have ten apples, twenty grapes and 2 cantaloupes. Will that do for my old house?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum