The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Empty Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

Thoughts and theories on the new game.
Such as:
Who is the being behind link
and
Why doesn't Link Have his Sword or Scabberd

NO Spamming/Trolling/Flaming/or Vulger language whats so ever.
Those who break these rules are subject to punishment.

Other than that use standard forum ettiquite, try to use correct grammer, and stray from double posting

2Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Empty Re: Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:54 pm

DaltonR6

DaltonR6
Goron
Goron

I think that girl looks Extremely like the Queen of Faries.
I dont get how it could be the master sword.

http://daltonrouse.blogspot.com

3Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Empty Re: Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Maaaaaybe Link swings a little statue around.Exactly thats not the sword.It is the queen of faries I think.At least its identical.But it creeps me out how that he has no sword in the picture.Interesting...

4Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Empty Re: Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 am

Twilight7896

Twilight7896
Bunny Link
Bunny Link

In Nintendo Power's Miyamoto interview here is one of the questions.

NP: And of course, everyone wants to know
who the female charecter is in the illustration.

SM: Yeah, thats probably the most important part
of the artwork. I really can't talk too much about [it];
one thing that's important to note in that artwork, though,
is that Link is carrying a shield, but thats all he is carrying.

That pretty much confirms it for me, she is the incarnation of the Master Sword. And plus, look at the females body, the belt looks like the blue hand guard and the curves in her body are in the shape of the blade, just look at it for a moment.

5Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Empty Re: Thoughts on poster of Zelda Wii. Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

*Agrees*

Now everyone else knows that if the N64 had Wii graphics, Link would look almost identical to TP Link. Except for one thing: He has different hair in OoT. In the poster the hair is eerily similar to that of OoT's Link. Here is some of my reasons:

1. 2 Adult/Mature Links so far
2. Almost every different Link has something that stands out against the others, with the only exception of Toon Link, who.... looks.... exactly.... the.... same.... in........ EVERYTHING!
3. Though most of the games take place in Hyrule, one two (I think) have held a Hylian shield.
4. The Master Sword has not been held by every Link, ruling out about half of them.
5. He does not have brown underneath his tunic. Not many Links don't have that. Again I'm counting all the non-WW Toon Links as one.
6. Come on! You don't see how that girl looks like the Master Sword.

With all that, the only possible previous Links are OoT and TP. But, he features OoT Link's hair.

This is either a direct sequel to OoT, possibly TP, or a 3rd Adult Link (if they do what they did with Toon Link) game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum