The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Empty The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 am

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

So, if you haven't already heard about this, the Mysterious Land is a project I am working on. It is a custom Zelda Game made using Zelda Classic.

Anyway, not to much to discuss here. This is just for me telling you what has happened, and for you to give me ideas.

Saturday August 22 2009:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Haagar212

Haagar212
ReDead
ReDead

*clears throat* I think this belongs in the advertising section. *Moves*

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Why does it belong here?

4The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Empty Re: The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Yeah, I don't know why either? But oh well. I won't move it back unless it's necessary. If this was a complete product it would belong here, but what you have I can't really decide.

Keep up on the good work, though! Very Happy

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

Thanks.

Saturday August 22 2009, part 2

Spoiler:

6The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Empty Re: The Mysterious Land (Progress Thread) Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Ok, I'll possibly give it a try when you complete it and I'll tell you what I think of it.

FefeRawft

Keaton
Keaton

'notha update.

Sunday August 22 2009

Spoiler:

Concept:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum