The Laundry Pool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We're having difficulties with the skin. Bare with us while we figure it out and use the temporary skin.
Id like to congratulate our members on reaching 2,000 posts!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM).

3 posters

Which is easier?

Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Vote_lcap100%Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Vote_lcap0%Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:57 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Which game do you think is easier? I think OoT is easier because when I played MM I had to use a walkthrough a lot.

2Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

hehe lol I had to use a wlakthrough for OoT and not MM.OoT is harder in my opinion.

3Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:hehe lol I had to use a wlakthrough for OoT and not MM.OoT is harder in my opinion.
I had to use a walkthrough for OoT also, but I needed it a lot more times for MM.

4Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Oh isn't MM shorter though?

5Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:07 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Oh isn't MM shorter though?
Yeah, but MM was harder. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to complete something to make the difficulty. I just had to use a walkthrough, for like everything. I had to use a walkthrough to get to all the temples in MM I think.

6Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

Wait!?So you used a walkthrough for the first temple?Woah...Great Bay was a challenge I found StoneTower really easy.

7Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:Wait!?So you used a walkthrough for the first temple?Woah...Great Bay was a challenge I found StoneTower really easy.
I knew where it was I just couldn't figure out how to get into the temples.

8Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Dark Link

Dark Link
ReDead
ReDead

lol same problem here for OoT.I really am getting confused now.I just beat the water temple yesterday in like 1 hour with my bro.NO WALKTHROUGHS HA

9Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm

MK master

MK master
Goron
Goron

Din wrote:lol same problem here for OoT.I really am getting confused now.I just beat the water temple yesterday in like 1 hour with my bro.NO WALKTHROUGHS HA
Well after you beat it you can beat without walkthroughs. I can beat it in less than an hour now that I know what to do.

10Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Empty Re: Easier Zelda game (OoT and MM). Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Izabell Skye

Izabell Skye
Eyeball Frog
Eyeball Frog

The reason that I like MM is because OoT is just TOO easy for me... I could beat it for the thousendth time in my sleep!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum